Mary Gael Britton primarily takes on matters helping clients with divorce, dissolution, child custody, and child support. She has experience working on cases involving long-term marriages with complex asset division. She has also been involved with helping clients through highly contested custody situations.
Mary Gael joined Laubacher & Co. in 2020 after graduating from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. During law school, Mary Gael worked at a personal injury law firm in Rocky River, Ohio, where she learned essential litigation skills. She also interned with the Honorable Judge Christopher Boytko at the Northern District of Ohio, United States District Court during law school. Mary Gael worked on Cleveland-Marshall’s Journal of Law and Health and served as the Articles Editor during her final year of law school.
Mary Gael grew up in Avon Lake, Ohio and attended Magnificat High School in Rocky River, Ohio. She matriculated to Bowling Green State University as an English Literature major with a minor in Women’s Studies. Outside of work, Mary Gael enjoys reading, writing, and spending time with her family.
- Ohio State Bar, November 2019
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, minor in Women’s Studies, 2016
- Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, England
- Study abroad exchange, September 2014 – June 2015
- Laubacher & Co.
- Lazzaro Luka Law Offices
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Judge Christopher A. Boyko