Lauren M. Strandbergh focuses her practice on Family Law, Estate Planning, and Probate matters. She has been practicing law in Ohio since 2010 and has experience litigating complex cases. Lauren graduated from the University of Michigan in 2007 and the University of Michigan Law School in 2010. She was a member of the Michigan Journal of International Law and the Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review.
Lauren interned with the Honorable William C. Whitbeck on the Michigan Court of Appeals during law school, and worked on complex civil litigation cases after graduating. In 2014, Lauren opened her own practice, desiring to work more directly with individuals and families. Lauren concentrates her practice in the areas of Family Law, Estate Planning, and Probate matters.
Lauren is a member of the Wealth Counsel. She enjoys building relationships with her clients and finding innovative, personal solutions for their needs. She assists in both basic estate planning needs and more complex planning, including trusts and planning for loved ones with special needs. Additionally, she handles probate matters including estate administration and guardianship. In the realm of Family Law, Lauren is experienced in divorce, dissolution, child custody, and child support matters, as well as representing children as a Guardian ad Litem.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Loved Ones
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills
- Estate Administration
- State of Ohio, October 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, October 2010
- Laubacher & Co.
- Senior Associate Attorney, 2018 – Present
- Lauren Strandbergh, Attorney at Law
- Contract Attorney
- Janik LLP
- Associate, OH 2010 – 2011
- University of Michigan Health System Legal Office
- Michigan Court of Appeals, Hon. William C. Whitbeck
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- B.A. with distinction, in English and Medieval & Early Modern Studies, May 2007
Memberships and Community Involvement
- West Shore Bar Association
- Wealth Counsel